21/12/2009

so so random post

not a special day or wat..
but why am i blogging here since..
because i have damn alot feeling lately..
just that i have no time and lazy to blog anymore..

I feel HAPPY lately..
because everything that happened around me=)
i appreciate wat my family do to me=)
I satisfy with wat i doing although not tat gud..but i stil believe thr is an improvement=)
I happy with frenz frenz around me=)
I am fulfill with whats god gave to me=)
I am lucky to have a VIP with me alws=)
thats my baby boy=)

HAHAHA.. i duno how old is this pict..
don be suprise when u saw this o..
HOHOHO
SO CUTE RIGHT

Yes i am with him for this long while.
since last year when he enter college until now,
july2008 until today?
from stranger to friend to close fren to lover?
I found out we are not just togethe like 4 or 5 months
is for a year ++++++++ already
wuhooo
all this time, i am being with him..
no matter what happen he is stil with me
even as a fren as a close fren or wat
you noe i alws appreciate this.

i dunwan to blog bout this.
bcz i am so negative until i don wan to do anything between this relationship.
even now i am being abit of afraid..
afraid of wat.. u understand~~
soli im just being honest.. but i am very very thankful and appreciate with ur appearance.
i dun noe why he love me even im not a "gf like" that kind of gal
im just doin nothing as a gf..
its so different than previous me.. i duno why
but tis iss just so natural and perfect feeling for me.
until today i found out i am so touching to have a bf liek you
you dint do anything thats like others bf do.
but your every little things is the most precious thing that i always wan to remember. i wont forget it even there is so much

sometimes im just so confused with wat he is thinking or doing me..
sometimes he seems dont care bout me..
sometimes he being so sticky to me...
its a little confused.
maybe this called a relationship ba...


You neo wat..
i alws scare of putting so much heart on one person
lately i found out that i love him ALOT
i trying to put lots of heart on him..
but sometimes he is just like don bother about it.
sad case..
it makes me afraid again..
afraid wat?
i realize and i think everytime when i am so into my bf,
he wil soon gonna leave me.
when i trying to make a gap, and he is showing me his love and making me guilty.
not i think that much..
but is just the truth..
don you agree?


ANYWAY..
no matter how.....
i neo i pick this relationship up after a year plus tat i being single
i neo he love me.
i neo i love him..
i believe in wat i see now..
i wil not regret in wat i do.
no matter how, i wil stay strong in this relationship..
even sometimes i feelign hate it...
but i will always keep in mind,
there is always a person that i love and that he love me too.
this is enough for me to stay strong in LOVE.
Babe, this is for you~~
this is so so so sweet yea~~~



I LOVE YOU <3

No comments: